Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Simple Flower Nails

Hi All,
Todays post is for my entry for Lydia's Nails Nail Art Contest. This design was super easy to make and only five different polishes where used. As I was looking through my stash I noticed that I always gravitate towards my Sally Hansen White On. It's not a strange thing to me because white is my favorite color ( it's a color right? or not :/) For my spring inspiration I chose flowers. Every time I go hiking I always look for a place that I know is filled with trees and flowers. I'm not really into flowers, but I do like daisies and looking at them isn't so bad. Last week I saw OZ the Great and Powerful and these flowers reminded me of some I saw. When people are staring at James Franko, Im starring at the scenery.
Pin It
As my base I used Sally Hansen White on . For the flower I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and China Glaze Passion for Petals. The stems are made with Zoya Shawn and Revlon Sassy. I like my little bud on my pointer, its my favorite.


Close up of my flowers. I don't know what they are but they are cute!


I don't know about you but I am counting down the days till spring!
Enjoy!


5 comments: