Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge Longing for Summer

Hi guys
Today was a very nice day in California, or so I heard, I spent countless hours doing school stuff and having my brain blow up multiple time. Any way this weeks theme is longing for summer, and yes I am! I cant wait for hikes and the beach.. woohoo!

Pin It
I used Tart-y for the Party along as my base along with four other shades from the China Glaze Avant Garden Collection. I don't care to much for purple but pastel purple is slowly starting to grow on me.
Flowers where made using a dotting tool and the following colors
Life is rosy: pink
Fancy Pants: dark purple/blue
Fade into hue: periwinkle creme
Passion for Petals:red pink


Hope you enjoy this lovely change in weather and time!


No comments:

Post a Comment