Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentines Mani Using China Glaze

Hi Guys!
Happy Valentines Day! Today Im going to give lots of hugs to my mom, my lil clients, my brother and of course my lovely Fiance. For me Valentine Day is giving love to everyone. Last year I showed all my love to mom, and bought my now fiance some candy.
Any way this years mani is very different from any I have done. If you look back at my other posts you will notice I have done a lot of pinks and reds, and so on. So for  today I wanted to try something different and cool. With this mani I feel like Frida Kahlo came and gave me inspiration. I love it.

Pin It
I like the keys I made on my thumb. One is for my mother and the other is for my fiancé. They hold the keys to my heart :) ( today I can be cheesy right!)
All was done with a small art brush and dotting tool. 
Base coat used is China glaze liquid leather.



Happy Valentines Day everyone. Love and respect all who are special to you each and everyday.
 Thank you for reading my blog.  

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment