Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Life is Rosy China Glaze Avant Garden Nail Art

Hi
Today I have made some simple art using some of the colors from China Glaze Avant Garden Collection. These are some beautiful colors for spring. Lately I have been doing so many winter art , now I am winter wasted... NO MORE COLD, PLEASE BRING ON THE WARMTH!!!!.. Sorry someone had to say it. This is my official first spring mani so I hope you enjoy.



Pin It
As my base I used Life is Rosy, a nice rosy mauve, perfect for those nice summer dresses we all have hidden in our closets. I used two coats and application was great.

Using an art brush and dotter I painted on some different style of flowers using, fancy pants, a purples/blue color with some pink shimmer, Life is Rosy, and Passion for petals,  a creme between red and a little pink tone.

I thought is would be nice to add topcoat and make it look like a painting.. I love the matte look. Which do you like better?
Thanks for reading. Enjoy


2 comments: