Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flowers using LynBDesigns nail polish

Hi Everyone
So today I have a swatch and nail art. I recently purchased some nail polish from LynBDesigns. I say a review on Sacre Blurple and I had to get it. I love jelly polishes and my mission is to have one in every color. They are so beautiful and have so many qualities under different lights. Sacre Blurple is no exception.  Keep reading for sale at end.
Pin It
 This color is a deep blue/ purple polish. I got it opaque in two coats yet some might need three. I love this color it is so rich and deep.

As you can see it really makes the white art really pop out. I made the flowers using my dotting tool and Sally Hansen White on. I like using my dotting tool for nail art more then a brush because I have better control of what I am doing. On my accent finger I used glequins from Born pretty store
This blue is one of my favorites.
You can purchase this polish on LynBDesings on etsy store. Right now there is a sale of 50% of for the  next week.
Also you can like LynBdesings on Facebook. She's been having a lot of cool giveaways so tune in.
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment