Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

10 Days of Valentine Day 7 Purple mani tutorial

Hi
This mani is for those of you who are not into red and pink, but still need something feminine and fun. simple Mani: 20 minutes Final Mani 25 Minutes Colors used All colors used are part of the OPI Germany Collection Purple: OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs Nude :Don't Pretzel my buttons. White: Sally Hansen White on
Pin It
To paint the hearts I used my biggest dotting tool. Sometimes using brushes can be difficult, dotting tools are much easier to handle.
If you have rhinestones available you can add four around the hearts and add topcoat.
I purchased these at Born pretty store.
I added topcoat to the purple bare nails only.


Purple isn't my favorite color, so I thought it would be appropriate for those of you who would rather not go red and pink.
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment