Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crumpter 31 Day Challenge Cheer yourself up Mani

Hi
Today is day 13 of the challenge and it Cheer yourself up mani. My Cheer up mani is one that I don't spend a lot of time on, it's on that gets a lot of compliments because it so simple and unique. I also love it because its very feminine and my fiancee will compliment my hands all day ;)
This is a pink with a top coat of Glitter Daze Reloaded . I've done this mani with many different bottoms. It looks great with bright neutral colors. Reloaded it filled with neon colored hexes contrasted with black flacks. application takes two coats and a topcoat to finish.

I hope everyone doesn't need to do there Cheer up Mani often, but its great when it adds a smile to your face .
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment