Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Zoya Manicure

Hey Guys

Today I decided to make a cute little manicure using my new Zoya shades that I have received from a flash promo from Zoya . I got three colors of my choice and Zoya Guilty which I have previously swatched. So here is my little mani. It didn't last long. The little tape fell off before I got of work. I spend most of my day picking up little ones and playing and running with them, but this is what it looked like before work ;)
I used Zoya "Natty" as the base. A nice dark grey, yet when it hits the right kind of light it almost looks like a blue. After it dried I tapped a part of my nail near the top and used "purity"( very chalky white)  for the tips. I then used Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. After it dried I used my metallic blue tape and taped a line in the middle of the colors. I finished with two coats of Seche Vite.
This is what it looked like before I added the flowers.

 I used my stamper and a-enland  "Ascalon" to stamp the bows

This was something simple and fast. I wish it could have lasted a little bit longer but I guess I had to much fun at work today.
Thanks or reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment