Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let It Snow! Challenge MY FIRST!

Hi
Today I am super excited because I have joined my first challenge with a bunch of great ladies.  You can join the Nail Challenge Collaborative on Facebook. The challenge is called Let it snow! and the first week is Snowflakes. I had always seen other blogs with challenges and I finally have the opportunity to join one. So this is my art of Snowflakes.


For this I used OPI " I juggle..men" as a base coat. The pictures I used don't do justice to it. It looks like a clear base coat but really it has micro bits of glitter. For the tips I used OPI "Save me" . I applied it only to the tips because I wanted to create a floor where all the snowflakes "fall". U used Konad M59 for the snowflakes. I stamped the snowflakes in different parts of my nails because in reality snow flakes don't fall in the same place all the time. I added little dots with China Glaze " The ten man" I topped the look off with two coats of Seche Vite.

I simply love this look and I can tell you that it looks better in real life then in pictures I tried really hard to photograph it as best as I could.




Here is the rest of our challenges for the upcoming week!

ENJOY!
Please look at what the other ladies have submitted !






3 comments:

  1. it looks really good (: i love how simple it is but it still looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the white flakes on this light base. Glad to have you join the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete