Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

Let it Snow Challenge! Inspired by a song

Hello!
This weeks challenge was really fun for me and Im so proud of myself because I learned a lot about patients ( by that I mean letting nail polish dry!). So the song I chose is " Your a mean one Mr. Grinch" Yup! that is my all time favorite song! I wait for that original cartoon movie to come on ABC every year so I can hear it. I know that Christmas is about love, family, etc etc but its great that there is something fun like the Grinch to make us appreciate what we do and receive during these festive time. And with out further typing here it is!

 I am really happy with how it came out. I tried my hardest to achieve his sinister smile and red eyes. So let me break it down for the rest of my fingers!

Per the song 
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus, 
You're as charming as an eel, 
Mr. Grinch.
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders.
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr Grinch.
I wouldn't touch you with a 
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/grinch.html
You're a rotter Mr Grinch
You're the king of sinful sots
Your hearts a dead tomato squashed with moldy purple spots
Mr Grinch
And here is a portrait of the Mr. Grinch himself

I wouldn't touch you with a 
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole!!!!!!
( THATS MY POLE :) )



I hope everyone enjoys this nail art I have done. It might not be the prettiest I've done but I definitely think it one of my favorites .
Thank you and enjoy! Please check out the other girls creations!













No comments:

Post a Comment