Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Let It Snow Challenge! Christmas/Holidays

Hey
Week four of Let It Snow Challenge is Holidays and I decided to make a christmas tree on my nails. Alright maybe not a Christmas tree but definitely something like it. My favorite part of the holidays is decorating the Christmas tree. In my house it takes three hours to decorate ( my mother has sooo many ornaments) but every hour is fun. Here is my favorite parts of my tree and luckily it didn't take me 3 hours to make!
Pin It

 For the base I used three coats of Zoya "Frida" a green jelly. I love jellies but I was about to give up on this one. For the decorations I used:
China Glaze: Happy go lucky (yellow), Champagne kisses( gold glitter)
Zoya: Robyn(light blue), Ginessa ( White star)
Essie:russian roulette (red)
KB Shimmer: Wrappers Delight ( star)

I used a hole puncher to make the perfect circles and stars and the lights where done freehand.

Cute easy and simple.
Enjoy
Please check out what the other ladies created!


No comments:

Post a Comment