Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

China Glaze Creative Fantasy Dot Mani

Hey Guys
Today I wanted to show you my new polish I got. I recently bought this at Sally's beauty Supply. It's part of China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection. The polish is called Creative Fantasy.  A purple jelly polish. This is one of three purple polishes I own. Im not a big fan of purple polishes but I simply love this one. I love jellies and this has to be my favorite one. By itself it looks great but I decided to do a little dot manicure to make it interesting.

Pin It



Creative fantasy is so pretty. It looks like a have stain glass nails. This took three coats to be opaque and    even. 


This was a fairly simple mani. For the dots I used different sizes of dotting tools and made a crescent shape around the nails. The black is China Glaze "liquid leather" and white is "white on white".
It was super easy because all the nails did not have to be dotted the same. 




I have been wearing this for the past two days and there is no chipping or fading. I tried to be accurate in showing the color. This looks great in natural sunlight. I will definitely be doing this mani again.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment