Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

China Glaze Cheers Zebra Stamp

Hi
I recently bought China Glaze Cheers a set that comes with two polishes "Glistening Snow" and "Angel wings" These are not your ordinary silver and gold, on the contrary, they are both infused with light reflecting sparkles that look like there is an explosion of fireworks on your hands. Although these are great for the holidays, I decided to use it for a great easy everyday kind of mani. I've been doing a lot of holiday creations so this was a relief from it.
Pin It

I tried many lightings so you can see how much this color sparkles. I added and accent nail using Angle wings. All  others were made using two coats of Glistening snow. I applied one coat of top coat before I stamped because it was a bit bumpy and I didn't think the stamp would stick. As you can see the stamp worked. I used Konad plate M57. I finished it with two coats of Seche Vite. 



I took many pictures because the sparkle in this is so intense I wanted to capture it. I think I did my best. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment