Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stamping with flowers

Hey
So today I wanted to do something fun that I have been thinking about since I wore some cute betsy Johnson shoes I own. I don't have much experience with the stamping technique. I usually stamp one of my nails as an accent nail. But today I decided to go all the way and stamp some nice flower designs. I think it came out great.

Hoy decidi hacer un Mani que estaba pensando desde que me puse unos sapatos de Betsy Johnson. No tengo mucha experiencia con estampar. Simpre lo hago con solo una "una" . Pero hoy decidi hacer las todas! Pienso que me salieron bien.

The polishes I used are Essie "russian roulette", China Glaze "happy go lucky" OPI "dating a royal" and Konad special white nail polish and plate M3.
Estos son los colores que use Essie "russian roulette", China Glaze "happy go lucky" OPI "dating a royal" y Konad white special  nail polish y plate M3



I started with a base coat followed by two layers of OPI "dating a royal" This color is a great blue that still allowed for the soft red of Essie to be seen . Both of these colors complemented each other nicely. I then stamped many flowers randomly around my nails, followed by random dots of yellow to the inside of the red flowers.

Comense con OPI "dating a royal", lo aplique dos veces. Este color fue perfecto con el color rojo porque no domino el rojo y se puede ver las florer rojas. Despues puse muchas flores blancas en differente partes de las unas. para terminar puse el color amarillo en el centro de las flores rojas.
To finish I topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. All in all I think its super cute. My flowers didn't come out very well in some nail but practice makes perfect and I will continue to strive for better application. Well Enjoy!
Para terminar use Seche Vite. Me salieron bonitas por mi primera ves y yo se que no estan perfectas pero sigo practicando.
I thought it looked nice up close so I decided to put my favorite shot of it in .
Esta es mi photo favorita y espero que les gusten.
Gracias
Thanks

bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment